Ecovie specializes in designing and building rainwater collection systems for businesses, institutions, and homes. With a full array of engineering and design credentials and a complete product line, Ecovie can bring to fruition any rainwater supply project for landscape irrigation, indoor plumbing, and drinking water applications.
Rainwater Products: From pre-filters to tanks to treatment, a superior product line has been put together to complement the design and installation.
Rainwater System Design: Providing all system and design alternatives using computer modeling and process design fundamentals.
Project Benefit Analysis: All aspects of a specific project are analyzed including storm water impact, water supply, and project financials (ROI, Payback, NPV).
Project Management: With a track record of project management success throughout the world, our team will interface with yours to bring the project successfully to completion.
Start Up Support and Maintenenance: Our designs focus on simplicity and ease of operation. That in addition with detailed start up guides, troubleshooting and support help assure ongoing reliable system operation. We offer maintenance contracts as desired.
With a wide range of successful rainwater system designs and installations since 2008, our multi-functional staff has a proven track record. With technical training and work experience in chemical, civil, and industrial engineering as well as landscape architecture, finance, and project management, we set ourselves apart from other rainwater collection specialists.
- 88 Unit Apartment Complex for Toilet Flushing and Laundry
- 48,600 gallon for Industrial Scale Car Wash
- 10,000 Gallon Irrigation System for University of Georgia
- Potable 30,000 Gallon Rainwater System – St. Croix USVI
- Degreed staff including BSChE, BS Ind. Eng. BSLA, MBA, etc.
- ARCSA Certified Staff.
- Certified small business.
- Founder president of SERHSA and for ARCSA board member
- Strategic Partnerships with over a dozen businesses.
- Located in Metro-Atlanta, Georgia and Orlando, Florida
- Hablamos Espanol
- Ecovie offers products and services in the continental United States, as well as Latin America and the Caribbean.
Ecovie Environmental LLC, 535 Park North Court, Winter Park, FL 32789