Here are a few of the commercial scale projects we have completed.
- Manheim Car Wash- Click Here to discover more about the installation and engineering of a 46,000 gallon rainwater collection system for car washing and auction preparation.
- Oliver House – Click Here to find out about the installation and design process for a rainwater collection system for an 88 unit apartment complex in Decatur, Georgia.
- Manheim Car Auction – Commercial Car Wash – This 48,000 gallon system is projected to supply over a million gallons of water annually. Click Here for details.
- Coin Laundry – Click Here to see how a 10,000 gallon rainwater system supplies over 180,000 gallons per year.
- Turner Field – Click Here to see details of our Rainwater Collection System we installed at Turner Field. The home of the Atlanta Braves!
- Athens-Clarke Co. Middle School – Click Here to read about our newest institutonal project where Ecovie implemented an above ground system which will act as an educational and sustainable beacon for Athens-Clarke County Middle School.
- Hammond Park – Click Here to see the details of a 9,200 gallon system which was designed and implemented to reduce stormwater runoff and increase irrigation capacity.
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College – Click Here to see the details of our Rainwater Collection system for indoor non-potable use.
- UGA Marine Extension Program– Click Here to find out about the installation and design process for a rainwater collection system for a campus project on Skidaway Island, Georgia.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital- Click Here to find out about the installation and design process for a rainwater collection system for a large scale HVAC unit in greater Atlanta, Georgia.