ECOVIE Irrigation Rainwater System
The ECOVIE Home Irrigation System is our most popular design for homes. Water is collected from all of your downspouts (and perhaps hard surfaces like driveways, sidewalks and patios) and filtered to remove debris. With more storage capacity than our Garden System, the 3,000-5,000 gallon ECOVIE Home Irrigation System provides you with enough storage to care for landscaping anywhere on your property. The tanks can be a
bove ground or underground in buried cisterns, and typically we recommend an automatic switchover to city water when the tank is dry.
You can expect water savings of 40,000-60,000 gallons per year with your ECOVIE Home Irrigation System.
We can also help optimize your irrigation system to control moisture and maximize drip irrigation to conserve as much water as possible.
The ECOVIE Home Irrigation System includes:
- PVC connections of downspouts
- Filtration to 800 microns prior to storage
- A 3,000-5,000 storage tank (above or below ground)
- A 1.0-1.5 HP pump with on-demand controls and run-dry protection
- Connection to automatic irrigation and spigots
- Automatic city water back up
- Irrigation system optimization as required