PURAIN Hydraulic Jump Pre-Filters
PURAIN inlet pre-filters have the highest rainwater capture, first-rate water quality with exclusive self-cleaning technology. Their easy installation and bare minimum maintenance assure the lowest life cycle cost. Check it just a couple of times a year. You will be surprised how clean your filter is and how much water you have collected!
PURAIN filters have superior technology:
- Hydraulic Jump
- With hydraulic jump action, PURAIN filters capture every single drop of water up to a high rainfall rate. The filter stays clean due to the hydraulic jump action. When a heavy rain comes, the hydraulic jump quickly flushes any accumulated debris out. This makes the PURAIN filter super reliable and assures outstanding water quality with more water in the tank.
- 800 Micron Wedge Wire Screen
- The PURAIN screen meets ASPE 63 standards and delivers higher flow of clean water to the tank than the other leading self-cleaning filters.
- Integrated Skimmer
- The 4” and 6” PURAIN filters have an integrated skimmer to assure great water quality in the tank.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- The 8” to 16” filters have a heavy duty option for direct burial, meaning the added cost of a vault is eliminated. With their very sturdy and robust construction, PURAIN reaches the deepest direct burial depth (without a vault) of any leading rainwater inlet pre-filter with up to 7’6” depth and 60 ton vehicle loading possible.
- Minimal Elevation Loss
- In many applications, elevation loss from inlet to overflow is important. All PURAIN filters have elevation loss of less than 1 pipe diameter. This also allows for in-tank installation to provide many additional benefits.
- Smart Design
- This makes installation easy. Easy installation minimizes costs in any configuration. You can install PURAIN filters easily inside tank, outside tank, directly buried, even for retrofits. Easy connections make installation a breeze.
The PURAIN rainwater inlet pre-filters provide technical superiority at competitive price to other products on the market. They have better water capture, almost non-existent maintenance, and easier installation which leads to far lower life-cycle cost compared to any other competitive filter.
Contact us to get more information about our comprehensive range of PURAIN hydraulic jump filters. With sizes from 4″ inlets for residential scale projects to 16″ inlets for commercial scale, Intewa’s PURAIN has you covered. You will notice that our price is very competitive with all other self-cleaning filters. For more details on these superior products, click here for the Intewa USA website.