Here are some good examples of smaller scale projects we have done for residential clients and others. Please click on each item to see a detailed descriptions and photos of each project:
- This residential project in East Lake, Georgia uses a 1,700 gallon underground system that reduces stormwater runoff while simultaneasly collecting water! Click Here
- This project in Candler Park, Georgia uses a 2,500 gallon system for koi pond top-off and irrigation management. The residents are seriously considering an uprgade to a full on potable system as well! Click Here
- This Atlanta home uses rainwater collection to prevent flooding on their lot while keeping their lawn looking great. The system overflow is channeled to a new rain garden. Click Here
- This fully potable 3,400 gallon system for a residence in Greater Atlanta supplies the home with 49,000 gallons of rainwater annually for indoor and outdoor usage. Click Here
- St. Croix- Click Here to find out about the installation of a state of the art potable rainwater system with desalination back up on the Island of St. Croix.
- Click Here to find out more about Ecovie’s 3,500 gallon stormwater management and rainwater collection system at a residential site in Atlanta!
- Vinalhaven, Maine – Click Here to find out more about this do-it-yourself potable water project Ecovie designed.